Monday 13 December 2021
Have you or a loved one been shielding
during the Covid-19 pandemic?
Merton Council invites you to a virtual listening session
to hear your experiences of shielding and the impact it
has had on you, your family and the people you care for.
We would like to work with you to better understand
how we can support people now that the shielding
programme has ended
How to register
1. Search for www.eventbrite.co.uk in your browser.
2. In the top left-hand corner there is a ‘search events’ tab,
type ‘Shielding – sharing your experiences’ here.
3. There are two events to choose from: 11.30am to 12.15pm
or 6 to 6.45pm. Please click on the time most suitable for you.
4. Select the event you would like to attend and complete
the registration form with your contact details.
5. You will be sent an email with a link to join a Microsoft
Joining the meeting
1. In your email invite, select Click here to join the meeting.
2. Type your name.
3. Choose your audio and video settings.
4. Select Join now.
5. You’ll go to a lobby where someone
in the meeting will admit you.
For more information, please email
or call 020 8545 3895