Do you lack confidence in travelling on public transport? Would you like to gain some confidence but don’t know how to get started? Or, are you eager to become more independent but need a bit of support taking those first steps?
Why not come along to London Vision’s next Travel Confidence Information Day?
We will be hearing from a range of guest speakers, including:
– TFL Rail Buddy Scheme;
– TFL Turn Up and Go assistance on Underground and Overground stations;
– Guide Dogs’ My Guide Scheme
– Rehab Officers, discussing Cane training and other mobility aids;
– Tower Transit – Disability Advisor discussing your rights and the duties expected from bus drivers.
– Guest Speakers – Real life stories from members who have used these services.
The Travel Confidence Day is a great opportunity to learn more about the services on offer across London that help people to travel more confidently – come along and gain the confidence you need!
When: Monday 15th July 2019
Where: The Thomas Pocklington Trust Hub, Entrance D, Tavistock House, Tavistock Square, London, WC1H 9LG
Time: 10 am – 4 pm Arrival Time 9:30 am