How we can help?
Our aim is to support and provide services to individuals at different times in their life to enable them to have a full role in society.More about our services
MertonVision believes in the right of an individual to a full role in society. Our aim is to support and provide services to individuals at different times in their life to enable them to achieve that objective. To deliver the highest possible quality services to many more blind and partially sighted people in Merton.
We provide all of these services and much more…
- Counselling service for people with impaired vision
- Help and advice on benefits
- Low Vision Clinic/Assessments
- Accessible IT Problem Solving/Training
- Resource Room/Specialist Equipment
- Merton Talking Newspaper (MTN) & Merton Gazette (Newsletter)
- Merton Sports and Social Club (MSSC)
- Children’s Club (Icandoit)
- Bloggs, Podcasts, Videos
- Eye Condition Information
- Sight Loss Awareness training, and much more…