In accordance with government guidelines, MertonVision is now closed.
However, our staff are working from home and are available by phone and email. The normal office number is manned.
Please contact us if you are isolated and need help – our team of volunteers are on hand to deliver vital supplies.
We wish you all the best in these difficult times.
MertonVision believes in the right of an individual to a full role in society. Our aim is to support and provide services to individuals at different times in their life to enable them to achieve that objective. To deliver the highest possible quality services to many more blind and partially sighted people in Merton.
We provide all of these services and much more…
- Counselling service for people with impaired vision
- Help and advice on benefits
- Low Vision Clinic/Assessments
- Accessible IT Problem Solving/Training
- Resource Room/Specialist Equipment
- Merton Talking Newspaper (MTN) & Merton Gazette (Newsletter)
- Merton Sports and Social Club (MSSC)
- Children’s Club (Icandoit)
- Bloggs, Podcasts, Videos
- Eye Condition Information
- Sight Loss Awareness training, and much more…