Children and Young People’s Services
INFORMATION and FAMILY FUN DAY
Venue: MertonVision, The Guardian Centre,
67 Clarendon Road, Colliers Wood, London, SW19 2DX
Date: Saturday 29th June 2019
Time: 10.30am – 3.30pm
Travel: Nearest Tube: Colliers Wood on the Northern Line
Parking: There is a car park behind the Guardian Centre
Hosted by Guide Dog’s Children and Young People’s Services and MertonVision, we invite your support in coming to the launch of MertonVision’s Children and Young People’s Service.
Families of children and young people with a visual impairment and those with additional needs can meet and share ideas and chat with individuals from organisations who can offer information, advice and support.
What’s on offer during the day:
- Children’s Activities including Berzerkaz Circus Skills in the morning
- Arts and crafts in the afternoon
- LOOK. Hear Charlotte Carson talk about the organisation and
their Mentoring Project involving young people
- Guide Dog’s Children and Young People’s Services. Wendy Sainsbury will talk about the joy of setting up a Support Group
- Stalls and exhibitions from a variety of organisations:
Guide Dog’s Specialist Children’s Services,
Royal Society for Blind Children
Specific Eye Condition Groups
SEN and Publications and so much more
We look forward to you joining us – you won’t be disappointed!
Light refreshments will be available. You can just turn up on the day.
For more information or to book a place please contact:
Hazel Russell: Hazel.firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Sally May: Sally.May@mertonvision.org.uk